Job opportunity: Laboratory Sales and Service Representative
Laboratory Sales and Service Representative
Zion Laboratory Services seeks highly motivated sales and service representative for full time position. Successful candidates will have previous laboratory sales experience, medical equipment or pharmaceutical sales experience.
Candidate will be responsible for all stages of the sales cycle from researching, prospecting, presenting, and closing clinical laboratory services such as Blood, Molecular PCR and Polypharmacy testing among other services available in Zion Lab’s test menu.
This person will be responsible for all sales activities starting with lead generation through successful account management. This position requires a top performer who will lead and build the given territory to attain strong market penetration.
- Must have strong professional, ethical, and personal integrity
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Effective time management and multitasking abilities
- Self-starter is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing is a plus
- Valid Driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle (MVR)
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prospecting, negotiating, collaborating and closing for the business.
- Create and manage a results-oriented pipeline.
- Travel to and perform business presentations with existing and new clients.
- Analyzes problems and provides solution to ensure client satisfaction.
- In-service key personnel on sample/requisition requirements and process.
- Develop and implement an actionable business growth plan.
- Inform upper management of progress, challenges and opportunities with weekly reports.
- Develop solutions to overcome challenges and maximize business opportunities.
- Monitor competition, market trends and develop business network participating in professional marketing events.
- The ability to bring on new accounts and maintain current accounts.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org